The e-mobility market is composed of lots of different profiles: Operators, consulting firms, installers, architects, manager of electric fleets, charging stations…
GIREVE develops training modules adapted to the different needs of each type of profile.
Which position would be best for you in the e-mobility value chain? What price should you establish for your charging network? What is roaming? How can you send your consumption data to Advenir? Each question led to the creation of a training module to answer them in detail.
Mariché, GIREVE’s project leader, introduces GIREVE’s new training services.
Which training courses are available today with GIREVE?
We have several training modules that cover different topics around electromobility, with specific objectives and intended for actors at all maturity levels.
- Firstly, GIREVE offers a module to understand the basics of electrified vehicles (electric and plug-in hybrids) and their charging. This module aims to clarify the challenges of EV charging for beginners in this market, and to understand the actors and their roles.
- For companies willing to convert their combustion-powered fleet, discover electromobility, learn about market players and partnership opportunities, we created a dedicated module.
- We offer another module for entering the market, for companies coming from different sectors and aiming at developing business in e-mobility.
- A similar module has been created for companies already offering e-mobility services and wishing to expand their business into another European country. Currently, GIREVE covers 33 countries and has regulatory and ecosystem knowledge to facilitate the development in a new country.
- As GIREVE’s core service offer is roaming and interconnection between players, we obviously developed a module dedicated to roaming of EV charging services. In this module, we identify the main market players, their roles, and how they interact to build the roaming value chain. We explain the importance of an interoperability platform, to secure data exchanges and comply with regulations.
- Recently, we have created a new module to explain charging service pricing. With this module, charging point and mobility operators will have insights on current tariffs applied, to better position their offers.
- Two modules are focused on subsidies: one that includes all current grants for electromobility and the other focused on the French subsidy Advenir.
We also offer training courses that are totally customized and adapted to the needs of the clients. GIREVE will analyze the clients’ training objectives and propose a personalized training.
Our training courses will be of interest to those who want to know the current regulations and learn more about the future of electromobility.
For whom did you design these trainings?
Our training courses are designed to clarify and simplify the electromobility market. They target local authorities, public or private planners, manufacturers, installers or operators of charging stations, mobility operators, design offices, consulting firms, and service providers who wish to better understand the challenges of electromobility.
GIREVE, as a central actor of electromobility, takes part in many working groups and ensures a follow-up on the legislation around electromobility. That is why our training courses will be of interest to those who want to know the current regulations and learn more about the future of electromobility.
We invite charging points operators (CPO) and mobility service operators (eMSP) who want to know the interactions between the different actors and discover roaming, interoperability platforms and their advantages and disadvantages, to contact us.
We also have very interesting and relevant trainings for companies who want to electrify their fleet and quickly adapt to electromobility.
How much does a training course cost?
The price of the trainings depends mainly on three factors: the number of participants, the duration of the training and whether the training takes place on-site, remotely, or in a 100% autonomous way.
Regarding the cost of the training, we offer trainings for a group of 5 participants starting from €500.
We mainly provide trainings to groups up to 15 participants. This allows us to maintain the interest of all the members by interacting throughout the training with them. Also, the trainings are designed to leave a time of discussion between the trainer and the participants to answer questions they may have at the end of each module. Groups will be created based on the type of participants, their needs and the objective of the training.
The participants will have access to the training material after the training session which will allow them to refer to the content in case of questions and to keep it.
An evaluation will be done at the end of each training to certify that the participants have followed and understood the key points of the training. A certificate of completion will then be issued.
Are the courses available in remote?
Yes, of course. We have several training modalities: on-site, remote learning and 100% autonomous on a e-learning platform.
If the participants choose the on-site training, our trainer will come to the client’s offices or agencies to give the training. All materials are provided to maintain the internal level of knowledge.
For remote learning trainings, it will be conducted online. We will provide a connection link and participants will be able to access it at the agreed time. Online quizzes and other activities will enrich the training. This training is a good option for companies that want to train their employees who are teleworking, not necessarily in the same city. The training material will be provided at the end of the course.
The 100% autonomous training is done through an e-learning platform. All the content is available to the participants on the platform and accessible for a long time. At the end of each module, the participant will have to take an exam to validate the acquired skills. This training is initially proposed to participants that cannot easily find a fixed time slot and that prefer to follow the training whenever they have time.