The roaming platform is GIREVE’s core technical component. Operators connect to this platform through open communication standards (eMIP or OCPI protocols)
Once their technical connection established, operators can exchange any information they need to implement the agreements they signed with their roaming partners. GIREVE thus acts as an intermediary between operators. This intermediation technology is open, scalable and robust, making GIREVE one of the leaders on the European market.
Most often, operators use the platform to :
- exchange real-time availability status of charging infrastructures
- book a charge point on a charging point operator’s network
- authenticate and enable charge of EV drivers in a roaming situation
- follow consumptions (charging sessions, time and energy consumed, etc) real-time and at the end of each charging session.
The GIREVE platform is already able to deal with data required by “smart” charging, providing charging point operators with key information about the battery state of charge. This type of advanced transaction allows power demands on the grid to be optimized, whilst meeting the charging requirements of each driver.
You can benefit from using GIREVE’s platform :
- You simplify technical exchanges with your partners : a single connection to GIREVE’s roaming platform enables you to be virtually connected to other operators,
- You optimize operation costs : you only manage one technical link and you only have one technical contact point. You can rely on GIREVE to solve issues that your partners can face,
- Your information flow is secure : GIREVE’s platform carries out a series of controls to ensure that information you send and you receive are not corrupted. We ensure the traceability of all your exchanges and we act as a trusted third party in case of conflict with your partners.
The GIREVE platform offers high availability. It is hosted on IT architecture that includes redundancy, guaranteeing the highest level of service.