This year, Gireve will join the Asia Pacific EV Charging Infrastucture in Singapore in two panel discussions. The event will be held on the 28th and 29th of February at the Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.
The first panel discussion we’re joining in is on the role of policies and regulations in EV charging infrastructure roll-out. It will be held on February 28 at 11:00 AM.
Our CEO & President Eric Plaquet will be joined by Mr. Lu Yung from Standard Chartered Bank, Ms. Tracy Xie from Shell, Mr. Virat Patel from Pioneer Consulting Asia- Pacific and Mr. Dave Mullaney from Rocky Mountain Institute.
The second panel of discussion is on enhancing the EV charging user experience for accelerated EV adoption. It will take place on February 28 at 3:30PM.
Our VP of sales Jingjing Ma will be joined by Mr. Takayuki Fujimori from Visa and Tadeusz Jankowski from Plugit Pte Ltd. Two very interesting panels on the evolution of the EV market in Asia Pacific. Come join and meet us!
Book a meeting with us at Asia Pacific EV Charging Infrastructure
Read the full program below
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- EV charging infrastructure and e-Mobility industry forecasts
- Exploring the next generation of smart and efficient EV charging points
- Latest research in V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast charging for electric vehicles
- Evaluating the current policies and future plans for cities and network development
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for developing intelligent infrastructure
New case studies from charge point developers and working with policymakers