1. To benefit from an ADVENIR subvention, the future beneficiary must contact an supervisor whose offer is labeled by the ADVENIR program. To consult the list of certified offers, click here.
2. Once the supervisor has been chosen, the future beneficiary makes his “Request for subvention” on the ADVENIR platform or delegates this task to his supervisor: click here to create an account on the platform.
3. Once the subvention application has been validated by the ADVENIR program, the beneficiary proceeds to the “Signature of the subvention offer” online on the ADVENIR platform. The subvention is kept for the beneficiary for 6 months, the time for him to proceed with the installation.
4. Once the installation is completed, the beneficiary sends the “Supporting documents” or delegates this task to his supervisor: certificate of completion of work co-signed with the supervisor, invoice and before/after photo, etc. For some installations described in this email, the ADVENIR program verifies additional requirements such as the consumption data sending of the charging stations installed.
5. Once these documents have been sent and validated by the ADVENIR program, the subvention is paid to the beneficiary.
The table below shows the three requirements according to the type of installation and the power delivered.